Terms & Conditions
1. By using any of Alokab Consulting's websites you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use outlined below, which pertain to intellectual property rights and are designed to prevent any unauthorized access to the content on these websites in any form. Alokab Consulting does not warrant that the materials found on its websites are suitable or available for use on other websites.
2. This agreement is subject to, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with Jordanian law. Any actions taken by you, a third party, or Alokab Consulting to enforce this agreement or, concerning any matters related to Alokab's websites, must be exclusively filed in the courts of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and you explicitly agree to the jurisdiction of the mentioned courts.
3. This global website is owned and operated by Alokab Consulting, and it does not assume any responsibility for any type of content on this website or any comments made on it, except as expressly stated in the Terms and Conditions.
4. If you believe that your intellectual property rights or any other property rights have been infringed by any content posted on Alokab's websites, or if you have inquiries regarding legal matters or any of the issues outlined above, please contact our legal department or reach out to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Trademarks, Copyrights, and Restrictions”
1. All materials found on this website, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, audio clips, and videos, are the exclusive property of Alokab Consulting and are protected by intellectual property laws or by other entities that have granted permission to Alokab Consulting for their use. Unauthorized use, including copying, modifying, or reposting, is strictly prohibited without Alokab Consulting’s authorization.
2. The trademarks on this website are registered and protected by law.
3. Alokab Consulting is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the published materials, and they are subject to modification or withdrawal at any time and without notice.
4. The user or visitor is not allowed to post illegal content that infringes upon or violates the privacy and rights of others or offends them.
Other Site Link
1. Alokab’s websites may contain links that lead to other websites. These links are provided to users for convenience, and you can reach them on your own responsibility. These links are often included as references to help you find out some of the work we do for our clients.
2. The linking of another website to any of Alokab Consulting's websites does not imply that Alokab Consulting is affiliated or associated with the linked website and is not responsible for any of its published materials, its use, or any trademarks, trade names, logos, or copyright symbols that may be reflected in the link. Alokab does not guarantee any endorsement of any website linked to it.
3. If you wish to link to Alokab's websites, please contact us via email at Info@alokab.co.
1. Alokab Consulting disclaims all responsibility for any express or implied warranties, and the materials on its websites are provided "as is" without any warranties, whether explicit or implicit.
2. Alokab Consulting doesn’t guarantee or provide any declarations regarding the accuracy, reliability, or perfection of the contents found on Alokab's websites if used or related to.
3. Taking reasonable and appropriate precautions to guard against computer viruses is the responsibility of the user or visitor. Alokab Consulting and its affiliated or related entities do not bear any responsibility for any harm that may be caused to visitors or users as a result of exposure to viruses or cyber-attacks of any kind. We emphasize that every effort is made to ensure that all information provided on Alokab Consulting's websites is free of computer viruses.
4. In no event will Alokab Consulting be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use the site, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any other damages.
1. Any notes, messages, posts, ideas, suggestions, concepts, or other materials received are considered non-confidential. Alokab Consulting, globally, has the right to use any of the materials received as it deems fit, through any means it chooses, whether known now or to be invented in the future.